Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween is awesome!!!!!

I got a lot of comments on my costume!!! This one guy gave me 3 king size candy bars!!! I honestly don't know how I'm going to beat it next year!!!! This was probably the best October that I've had in years!!!! I got to go down to Cedar city and visit some fam for a week. I had so much fun!!! My two awesome aunts made me the best soccer ball cake ever!!!! Thank you guys!!! When I got home the whole house was decorated for my b-day/welcome home. I was so happy! Then my aunt, my great aunt, and my great Grandma came over for my b-day it was a blast!!! Then on Halloween my Mom and I went to our old neighborhood!!! Here are some pics of the awesome month I had!! 


And me and my team are still undefeated  booya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment